· Socialist pyramid scams (Schemes) are a utopian fraud on voters promising easy money, forgiving loans, by less work or no work
· Socialist pyramid schemes (Scams) depend on other people’s money and then taxation, more taxation and plus more taxation
· Socialist pyramid schemes (SPS) represent a structure of price, labour, property, and corporate controls on society
· SPS offers easy money and income through the redistribution of wealth and nationalization of industry and corporations
· SPS funnels earnings, profits and property from the richest nonparticipants and corporations on the upper levels of society to governments to be transferred and distributed to the lower and lowest levels of participants and society.
· It is a felony in the U.S. to recruit participants into pyramid schemes, yet academia throughout the world preaches the theory of the socialist pyramid schemes (Scams) yet never the failures and disaster results of socialism are preached.
· Yet, SPS requires the buy-in and support through voter participation and propagandized by media, academia and the courts that remain unchallenged by politicians and their legal system
· All SPS rely on individuals' and corporations’ income for redistribution of wealth, property and profits from participants and nonparticipants alike.
· Like all socialist pyramid scams (SPS) once all corporations and industry have been confiscated and nationalized by the government the scams death by ecocide has been accomplished as detailed throughout history
History, it seems, once passed remains forgotten by the voters, that is until once again we are fooled by the liberal socialist progressive's rebranding of the socialist pyramid scams for political power purposes
The conception of many was that socialism in North America had been “vanquished” after the collapse of Soviet Communism 32 years ago in 1991.
We all must be reminded of the words of T. S. Eliot who stated, “There is no such thing as a Lost Cause because there is no such thing as a Gained Cause.”
Socialism in whatever name or form that academia, politicians, and the media continue to support and propagandize for the masses and their comrades by such rebranding we all must continually be reminded that “There is no sense in which socialism can be made compatible with democracy anywhere in the world as socialism eat democracy and is swiftly transmuted into tyranny.”
At best, socialism “stamps out individualism, places civil society into a straitjacket of uniform size and turns representative government into an illusion.”
Throughout Canada; North and South America and indeed the world; after more than 6,000 years of civilization the rights to free speech, the rights to free conscience, and the rights to freedom of religion along with the right to bear arms and the right to a jury trial are continually under attack by liberal socialist progressive politicians